Are you aspiring to join the Ekiti State University (EKSU) for the 2024/2025 academic session? Well, it’s time to get acquainted with the cut-off marks that could open the doors to your academic journey at EKSU.
UTME Cut Off Mark: 160
EKSU has set the current UTME Cut Off Mark at 160. This score is the benchmark for candidates seeking admission into the university. If you’ve scored 160 or above in the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) and have EKSU as your first choice, you are eligible to apply.
Departmental Cut Off Mark: 160
The departmental cut-off mark across all courses is also set at 160. This means that regardless of your chosen field of study, meeting the minimum cut-off is crucial. Remember, this is the initial cut-off mark, and any changes will be communicated through the official EKSU website.
Supplementary Forms: For Those Below 160
If you fall below the initial cut-off mark, don’t lose hope. EKSU offers supplementary forms for candidates who did not meet the minimum cut-off point for their chosen department. To be eligible, candidates are required to have at least 5 Credits in their WASSCE or NECO Result in addition to scoring at least 160 in the UTME.
FAQs about EKSU Cut Off Mark 2024/2025:
1. Can I apply if I scored below 160 in UTME?
- Yes, you can still apply through the supplementary process if you fall below the initial cut-off mark.
2. What are the eligibility criteria for EKSU admission?
- You must have EKSU as your first choice, scored at least 160 in UTME, and have a minimum of 5 Credits in WASSCE or NECO.
3. Where can I get updates on any changes to the cut-off mark?
- Stay informed by checking The Ekiti State University website for any subsequent changes to the cut-off mark.
EKSU is renowned for its academic excellence, and meeting the specified cut-off marks increases your chances of securing admission. Stay tuned to the official channels for updates, and don’t hesitate to explore the EKSU Portal for additional information on the application process.