KWASU Guidelines for NYSC Mobilization for Graduating Students 2024

Are you a final-year student at Kwara State University (KWASU) gearing up for graduation? Here’s a simple guide on how to go about your NYSC mobilization:

1. Collect Your Mobilization Form:

Head over to the Student Affairs Office to pick up your mobilization form. This is a crucial step as it sets the process in motion.

2. Required Documents:

Make sure you have the necessary documents before applying for NYSC mobilization. These include:

  • JAMB Admission letter
  • Hostel payment slip
  • Hostel exemption form (if applicable)
  • Hostel exemption payment slip (if applicable)
  • University ID card
  • For MLS/COMMUNITY/PUBLIC HEALTH students, proof of registration with the National Coordinating Council.

3. Important Details to Check:

Pay attention to the following details:

  • Confirm your name on the JAMB Matriculation list on the JAMB website.
  • Fill out mobilization forms using the exact names from your O/level results, JAMB RESULTS, and JAMB ADMISSION LETTER.
  • Ensure accuracy in personal information such as Date of Birth, LGA, Sex, State, and Class of Degree.

4. Name Abbreviations:

NYSC no longer accepts abbreviated names on the Mobilization list. Therefore, avoid abbreviating your name.

5. National Identification Number (NIN):

Obtain your National Identification Number (NIN) before graduation. It is a requirement for NYSC online registration.

6. Female Students’ Note:

Female students should refrain from applying “LELE (HENNA)” to their palms or hands, as it may interfere with successful thumb-printing during NYSC Orientation Camp registration.

READ This:  FUTMINNA School Fees 2024 Academic Session

7. NYSC Exemption Certificate/Exclusion Letter:

If you haven’t served or collected your NYSC Exemption Certificate/Exclusion Letter, ensure to collect the Mobilization form. This is necessary for processing the issuance of the required documents by NYSC.


  • Q1: Where can I collect the mobilization form?
    • A: Visit the Student Affairs Office.
  • Q2: What documents do I need for NYSC mobilization?
    • A: JAMB Admission letter, Hostel payment slip, University ID card, and additional documents based on your course.
  • Q3: Can I abbreviate my name on the mobilization list?
    • A: No, NYSC no longer accepts abbreviated names.
  • Q4: Is NIN necessary for NYSC registration?
    • A: Yes, it is advisable to obtain your NIN before graduation.

Leave a Reply

Back to top button