If you’re aspiring to study at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU), it’s essential to know the cut off marks for admission. The university has announced its cut off marks for the 2024/2025 academic session, including both the general UTME cut off mark and departmental cut off marks.
UTME Cut off Mark:
For the 2024/2025 session, OAU has set its UTME cut off mark at 200. This means that candidates who scored 200 or above in the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) UTME are eligible to apply for admission into OAU, provided they meet other admission requirements.
Departmental Cut Off Mark:
The departmental cut off mark for OAU remains at 200 as well. This means that irrespective of the course you intend to study, you must score at least 200 in UTME to be considered for admission into any department at OAU.
1. What if I scored below 200 in UTME?
- If you scored below 200, you may still have a chance through the supplementary admission process. However, it’s important to note that candidates must have at least five credits in their WASSCE or NECO results in addition to scoring at least 200 in UTME.
2. Can I apply for admission if OAU is not my first choice?
- No, only candidates who selected OAU as their first choice during UTME registration are eligible to apply for admission into the university.
3. Where can I get more information and updates about OAU’s admission process?
- For the latest updates on OAU’s admission process, including any changes to the cut off marks, visit the official Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife website regularly.