Ways To Obtain Canada Visa
Many people wants to travel from one place to another, sometimes in other to settle there permanently (immigration) or for temporary basis (visits) in any of the two, one of the first consideration is the problem of figuring out where to travel to.
Among the most considerate places to reside or visit is Canada, it is one of the finest country located in North America with a lot of modern and urban development, deliberate alterations and surplus opportunities for it’s citizens and immigrants from different parts of the world.
Except if your country is Visa exempted for the specific country, in other to travel to any international country, the only residing or visiting tool for legal passing is to obtain the country’s Visa either as a permanent (with a lot of process to undertake), or a temporary Visa maybe for tourism, diplomatics or any other, In this article, I would be mentioning to you the different ways of obtaining Canada Visa (for both permanent & temporary residency).
To obtain Canada Visa, they’re lots of ways to get one with each categories having it’s own requirements, applications method and the criteria for choosing and approving applicants.
below are the different ways to obtain Canada Visa
Ways to obtain Canada Permanent Residency Visa
Through Express Entry
Express Entry is a Canadian immigration body managed by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). It allows individuals from different parts of the world to migrate to Canada for skillful works.
The program is designed by the Canadian government to assess and recruit individuals possessing a certain skills which are demanded in a specific state or territory in Canada.
The Express Entry program is opened every year for immigrants of various skills to apply and work in Canada. the program is basically simple and compatible if you meet up with the requirements and criteria.
Some express entry programs are :
• Federal Skilled Worker Program. (FSWP)
• Experience Class (CEC)
• Program (FSTP)The Canadian
• The Federal Skilled Trades (FST)
to know more about express entry, check here.
Family Class Sponsorship
This process of obtaining Canada Visa for permanent residency seems more like a bonus or an offer. it requires little or less processes and the method of applications is not requirements based not to mention points.
Family Class Sponsorship is a Canadian Visa policy which allows you to sponsor your family members to Canada to reside with you permanently.
The candidates could be your spouse, children or any other depending on whom you wants.
If you’re sponsoring your children to Canada, then there’s a specific age limits, children below 22 are welcomed into Canada for permanent residency, however those above 22 will no longer be granted the entitlement to be sponsored to Canada permanently although they can obtain a visiting Visa and visit their families in Canada for the main time.
Also, sponsoring parents and grand parents are limited to temporary basis too.
Note : before you can sponsor someone to Canada, you must be a citizen of the country or a permanent resident.
LMIA Work Visa
The LMIA Work is among the top most official ways of obtaining Canada Visa. it requires you to apply for a job in Canada, then after being given, you can migrate to Canada for permanent residency while working there.
The process involves you to get a job in Canada, then obtain a Canada work permit otherwise known as work Visa, then migrate to Canada upon the approval.
The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
The Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs is not much different from skillful workers, however it is less divers and much more ordinary compared to the later.
The Canada provincial Nominee Program is basically principled on the fact that a certain territory or province, will nominate a certain skills in which they’re in demand of at the moment, the whole process requires series of steps to follow.
the following are the various available Canadian provinces offering the program.
• Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
• British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)
• Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
• Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)
• Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
• Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)
• Yukon Nominee Program (YNP)
• Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program (NSPNP)
• Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP)
• New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
• Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
to know more about the provincial Nominee program, Check here.
The Canadian Investor Immigration (CII)
the Canadian Investor Immigration is for the highly rich individuals wishing to invest in the Canadian economy.
this type of immigration Visa offer is for the individuals with high net worth of a certain amount.
check here to know more about the Canadian Investor Immigration
The individual who wishes to reside in Canada through the Canadian Investor Immigration must be highly rich and would posses a certain amount of money in which he/she would lend to the Canadian government upon their arrival in the county and would be returned to them 5 years later without any interest.
Although in June 2014, the applications reserved for pending was terminated by the federal Immigrant Investor Program and Entrepreneur.
However, the Quebec Investor Program and Quebec Entrepreneur Program are still functioning without being affected by the changes.
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIP) is a part of Canadian immigration ways design by a certain province to recruit newcomers whom are willing to work in the Atlantic provinces of Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia and Labrador. the provinces are available for new immigrants wishing to work there with some certain requirements required for the applicants to posses.
The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is a perfectly eased method of obtaining Canada Visa for permanent residency, it allows individuals who has gained working experience in Canada for up to 1 year to apply and obtain a Canada permanent residency Visa.
The Canada Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications, (H&C)
As the name implies, the Canada humanitarian and compassionate applications is humanitarian and charitably based for individuals who are not legal occupants of Canada but has made the country there home.
The applicants living in the country without Canadian legal status are expected to fill for this and the application must be done within Canada.
There is room for Individuals whom are stranded to make an asylum claim in Canada at the entry or inland CBSA or at the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office in Canada. the application involves you to demonstrate why you cannot go back to your country of residence.
After passing, you will be given a permanent residency in Canada.
Ways to obtain Canada Temporary Visa
• through Canada Tourist Visa; this is a temporary Canada Visa given to tourists wishing to travel to Canada for tourism within a specified time.
• Canada Super Visa; this is given to parents or grand parents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents who wishes to spend sometime with them in Canada.
• Diplomatic and official Visa; this Visa is issued to diplomats /officials of foreign countries wishing to travel to Canada for political assignments
• Courtesy Visa; this is given to highly respected noble people whom are not diplomats but are of high personality.
• Canada Business Visa; this type of temporary Visa are issued to business enthusiasts wishing to invest and do their businesses in Canada.
• Canada temporary Residence Permit; this Visa is issued to individuals to stay in Canada for resident purpose for a short time up to 2 weeks.
• Temporary worker permit; this type of Visa is allocated to individuals so they can work for up to 6 months in Canada before returning to their country.
• Canada temporary Student Visa; this offer is only for students wishing to study in Canada. they’re being offered admission to study temporarily in any Canadian institutions of studies within a short space of 6 months or less.
• Intending Organ Donors Visa; citizens of Canada and permanent residents can sponsor someone to donate their organs such as Kidney to them, in this case, the donor are given Intending organ donor Visa.
• Facilitation Visa; individuals with double nationality are given this type of Visa, mainly one of the nationality must be of Canada if he/ she do not have a Canada Visa.
• Canada Birth Visa; people intending to give birth in Canada are given this type of Visa. following the birth, the baby can automatically becomes a Canadian citizen.
• Canada working Holiday Visa; as the name implies, the Canada working holiday Visa is given to individuals to work in Canada during holidays. the Visa normally do not take more than 6 months before expiring and the holder is expected to return afterwards.